Protective Services

If you are in danger, call 911 immediately.

Adult Protective Services 1(800) 478-9996

If you are in an abusive or unsafe situation, call Adult Protective Services.

Resource referral services: Call 211

Alaska Ombudsman 1(800) 478-2624

For complaints against state agencies or employees, call the Alaska Ombudsman.

Disability Law Center 1(800) 478-1234

For complaints of abuse and neglect about facilities serving individuals with disabilities, call Disability Law Center.

Quality Assurance Program

Report concerns about service delivery to seniors and adults with disabilities to Senior and Disability Services’ Quality Assurance Program.

Assisted Living Homes
Report concerns about Assisted Living Homes to the state licensing division. Homes are licensed and governed according to state statute.